About us

Alpha Advisors is an independent corporate finance advisory firm focusing on mergers and acquisitions. While our primary area of operation is Lithuania, we are experts in cross-border transactions and international investments made by Baltic companies and funds.

History

Alpha Advisors was established in early 2013 by partners with extensive background in the M&A field. During 65 years of combined experience in advisory and investment management, we took part in closing over 70 transactions, both locally and within geographical Europe. Since 2018, Alpha Advisors has joined M&A Baltics, which is a member firm of Oaklins – a leading global mid-market M&A advisor.

Why choose us

The combination of advisory, investing and managerial expertise creates our unique ability to take a practical approach to transactions. We know what it is like to be in the shareholder’s or the executive’s shoes as we have been there ourselves. This means more strategic business-minded approach to customer needs.

Over 70

transactions closed by our team members

Over 1.4 billion

euros in combined transaction value

65

years of combined experience

Services

Corporate M&A

  • Sell-side advisory
  • Buy-side advisory
  • Management buy-outs (MBO)
  • Leveraged buy-outs (LBO)

Equity Capital Raising

  • Public offerings (IPO/SPO)
  • Private placements
  • Rights & non-cash issues
  • Venture capital & private equity

Transaction Financing

  • Transaction financing structure
  • Acquisition finance arrangement
  • Project finance arrangement
  • Bridge finance arrangement

Property M&A

  • Sell-side advisory
  • Buy-side advisory
  • Single-asset and portfolio transactions
  • Sale and leasebacks

Debt Facilitation

  • Bank financing arrangement
  • Mezzanine financing arrangement
  • Debt securities placements
  • Other debt instruments

Strategic Advisory

  • Corporate strategy
  • Financial advisory
  • Operating advisory
  • Valuations & financial modeling

Credentials

Salprone 2021: Advisory on sale of Salprone
Sell-side advisory to the shareholder of Salprone (a leading processor and distributor of salads, salad mixes and vegetables in the Baltic states) on the sale to Poland-based Green Factory (a producer of fresh, cut and packaged vegetables in Poland), which is part of Green Holding, a group of companies involved in the cultivation, processing, transportation and sale of salads and vegetables
Camelia 2021: Advisory on sale of Camelia
Sell-side advisory to CPG Management on the sale of UAB Nemuno vaistinė and its subsidiaries to Medigate Management. UAB Nemuno vaistinė, operating under the brand name Camelia, manages the leading pharmacy chain with over 300 pharmacies and the leading online pharmacy in Lithuania
TVC Solutions 2020: Advisory on sale to Broadcast Solutions
Sell-side advisory to Practica Capital and founders of TVC Solutions (a specialist in outside broadcast and TV studio integration services) on the sale to Broadcast Solutions Group from Germany (a leading integrator of broadcasting systems)
MediCA 2020: Advisory on sale to Repharm
Sell-side advisory to CGP Management on the sale of MediCa Klinika and Kardiolita Klinikos (the largest healthcare services provider in Lithuania) to Repharm (the largest private clinics, laboratory and pharmacies operator in Latvia).
Admen 2020: Advisory on sale to Orion Private Equity
Sell-side advisory to the shareholders of Admen (a leading custom signage manufacturer in the Nordics and CEE regions) on the minority sale to Orion Private Equity (a private equity fund of Orion Asset Management, one of the longest-running asset management companies in Lithuania)
NNL LT 2020: Advisory on management buyout of NNL LT
Buy-side advisory to the management, that owned 51% of NNL (a temperature-controlled logistics and warehousing company operating in the Baltics) prior to the transaction, on acquiring the remaining 49% from private equity fund managed by LitCapital and from a small minority owner. The deal was sponsored by Orion Private Equity fund
View all